10 February, 2011

Cork Airport plane crash:

Follow hoogenband0110 on Twitter
The wreckage of the plane that crashed this morning at Cork Airport
This is the first time I have written a post about a non sports related incident, however, the incident is so close to home, I feel that I need to say something. A short-haul, small passenger plane, flying from Belfast to Cork crashed this morning at Cork Airport. There were 12 passengers on board, six of whom are now deceased. The remaining passengers and flight crew have been taken to hospital.  The plane crashed in heavy fog at Cork Airport after the pilot had attempted to land for a third time.

I would like to extend my condolences to the family, friends and loved ones of all involved.
Follow hoogenband0110 on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment