22 February, 2011

Cork Referee Kelly quells health fears:

Follow hoogenband0110 on Twitter
Cork's FIFA referee:   Alan Kelly
Cork's only FIFA referee Alan Kelly has allayed fears about his health today, saying that he will be officiating at an Airtricity League game next week. Kelly (34) had to opt out of the recent Carling Nations Cup tie between Scotland and Northern Ireland due to the results of a routine UEFA medical check. Kelly had a  "minor abnormality"  but has since been given the all-clear.
Alan Kelly lays down the law
"I was not singing it from the rooftops and I am not comfortable talking about it now, but I have been given the all-clear. The story was exaggerated no end and I had a difficult 48-hour period while I waited for my test results, but everything is fine now," said Kelly.
The Corkman will take charge of the France versus Croatia senior international friendly at the Stade De France on March 29th.
Follow hoogenband0110 on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment