04 December, 2010

All Black star hints at Munster post-World Cup move


All Black Centre: Conrad Smith

All Black centre CONRAD SMITH says he would be interested in joining Munster if he decides to go to Europe after next Autumn's World Cup in his home country.

"I got a taste of Munster when we came over the last time (the first game at the new Thomond Park in October 2008; Munster v New Zealand All Blacks) and I was impressed; the passion they have for rugby is pretty strong, it was cool. I'm a player that is fuelled by passion. I'm not particularly big or fast, I need to really believe in who I'm playing for. I think Munster could give me that belief and passion if I decide to come to Europe after the World Cup" - says one of the World's top outside centres Smith.


First Match at the new Thomond Park: Munster v All Blacks: 18th October 2008



Munster Haka (performed by Munster's New Zealand contingent): Munster 16-18 All Blacks



The familiar sight of Conrad Smith heading for the try-line


No comments:

Post a Comment