22 December, 2010

Former Inter star Paul Ince has his say on Benitez' sacking:

Paul Ince (above): former Inter star has his say on the current situation

Former Inter, Liverpool and England star Paul Ince has said he can't understand what Rafael Benitez was doing at Inter. Ince says: "I always found (Inter chairman) Massimo Moratti a top bloke to deal with when I played over there and we have a very good relationship. I can't understand why Rafa (Benitez) has come out with the things he's come out with. There are certain things that should not be said in public about a chairman. It's strange that he's said this just when he's walked in the door. Maybe he's making excuses for a poor start. I think Massimo had to take a stand. I think Rafa had to go."

Massimo Moratti: good to deal with according to Ince


No comments:

Post a Comment