12 January, 2011

Carey Cracking Cork News:

Please note new Cork City Football Club crest
Former Cork City FC star (1997 - 2004): Alan Carey, has re-signed for the club.  The 30 year-old bank-official started his career at City and has had spells at Cobh Ramblers and Waterford United. 
The Cork native plays at right back and is noted for excellent delivery, both from play and dead balls.
The new signing says: "I was very impressed with what (Cork City FC manager) Tommy Dunne had to say when I met him. This is a great challenge for me personally and I am really looking forward to being part of Cork City's promotion push."
Tommy Dunne says that Cork City are in negotiations with
several other players ahead of the kick-off of the 2011 Airtricity League season in March.
 “I’m genuinely 
delighted to be
back at Cork City
and am looking 
forward to the
challenge ahead"
-  Alan Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment