19 January, 2011

Cillian: Cork will be my home again:

Follow hoogenband0110 on Twitter

"I'll be back" - Lordan
     Cork City FC 2010 captain Cillian Lordan (pictured right) has said he will return to Cork again, but that the recession has driven him away. Lordan has taken a job with an American multi-national accountancy firm in the Hague in the Netherlands.
     But the Ballincollig native is adamant that he hasn't played his last game for Cork City FC.
     "Last year I was very proud to captain the club, but personally it didn't go to plan for me. I didn't perform to the potential I had shown the year before, but then I was carrying an injury and that did effect me. I wanted to go out on a more positive note, so hopefully, I will get a chance to find work here and play again on Leeside in the future" - said local lad Lordan.

Follow hoogenband0110 on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment